Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yuki Wada Clavinova Concert

26 July 2008 @ Menara DBKL, KL

PuiYee, who is a music-lover dragged me along to watch this, Yuki Wada Concert. Tagged along are my dad and her mom.


Miss Yuki Wada is from Japan and she'll be promoting the new Clavinova CLP 300 Series and also playing on the Clavinova CVP407.


the list of songs that she played

the emcee

Miss Yuki Wada!

playing on CVP407

playing on CLP300

An encore was played and then the autograph session. We took photos with her and PuiYee even got her autograph signed on her poster.



Here're some videos taken by PuiYee:

Yuki Wada - Movie Medley


Yuki Wada - Entertainer


Yuki Wada - Pirates of the Carribean


Enjoyed all the beautiful pieces played by Miss Yuki. Thanks PuiYee for inviting me to the concert. Billy, out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, organ. Still remember my good old yamaha back then. It has evolved so much, no longer the big machine it once was. Good memories.

p/s: Hello, first time commenting here. :)

Billy said...

[cc]
Yea, now Yamaha came out new Stagea series with touch screen, USB and many cool functions. Hehe...

I wish I can own one myself. Not cheap though. =P

Anyway, thanks for commentting. See you around. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails