Monday, December 01, 2008

Long Time No See

25 November 2008 @ McDonalds, Bukit Rahman Putra, Sg. Buloh

It's been a long long looooooong time since I met them. Though all of us stay near to each other, we never had the chance to meet.

I called LihJiun, she called LiFang and YeeFong, YeeFong called JuneSiang. We met at the McDonald's nearby.

Me, YeeFong, LiFang, LihJiun, JuneSiang

I've not seen YeeFong and LiFang since... SPM?!! LihJiun and JuneSiang also a couple of years didn't meet them already.

All of them were from my secondary school and coincidentally, LihJiun, LiFang and JuneSiang were in the same primary school as I am.

There were so many things to catch up with them since we parted to walk our own path after SPM.

It was great to be able to meet them again after so many years. Wish YeeFong and LihJiun all the best in their studies, JuneSiang to be able to pass his bar test or something (I'm not good in legal stuffs) and congrats to LiFang for her engagement!

Keep in touch ya. Billy, out.

4 comments:

leo said...

update ur blog during work?
u really free hor?
haa..

siawcheng@joanne ♥ said...

ppl sudah mao kahwin.. u bila kahwin?? kakaka....=p

JuneSiang.. my friend's bro.. Sheau Teng.. haha..almost same name like mine...=p

Billy said...

[leo]
Really free lar.. If not where got time to update wor.. =P

[siawcheng]
=.="
you sounded like my grandmother asking me when to get married...
you still got keep in touch with sheau teng? heard she's taking law also (same as june siang).. =P

siawcheng@joanne ♥ said...

lol.... my grandmother also kept asking my cousin to marry since his gf staying here with us adi..kaka..very funny!!

Err..after SPM din contact...just somehow...different already... I think not many of us have contact with her ler....

Related Posts with Thumbnails