Thursday, April 03, 2008

UTAR Convocation 2008

30 March 2008 @ Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang

The grand convocation for my dear UTARian friends has finally arrived. It's a two-days convocation but I attended only the second day.


Wisma MCA

Backdrop in the hall

Here're some of my friends from PJ's Faculty of Information and Communication Technology.

Carmen

VoonChing

WeiTeng

ChiaYee and VoonChing

HuiPing & orange bear

SeowHooi

Some of them had their convocation on the day before i.e. 29 March.

Harry [my ex-coursemate]

ChuiYen [also my ex-coursemate]

Not to forgot some really long-time-no-see friends from Faculty of Accountancy and Management in Sungai Long.

Annonymous friend, Amy, me and ChingWen

ChengYee and WengLeong

SookYee and TzuChin [had his convo on 29]

Before I leave the place, saw UTAR's president, YBhg Tan Sri Datuk Dr Ng Lay Swee. Got a shot of her before she leave on her VIP car.



It's all a happy day for everyone. Congratulations to all! [including those who are not in photos: Cassandra, WaiYan, WingYan aka sifu, SengLeng, Loh, JC and etc. Sorry if I missed anyone out.] Cheers~ Billy, out.

Note: This is my 100th post in my blog and first post using Linux. Wootz~! =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails