Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sushi Feasts in Sushi King

I had THREE sushi meals with THREE different group of friends at the same place - Sushi King, Equine Park.


24 March 2008 @ Sushi King, Equine Park
XinWei told us about the Buy 1 Free 1 coupon from
mystyle.com.my at Sushi King. So, we went to try it out after our class at 7pm.


Me, Theresa, Denise, XinWei [my coursemates]

Ahh.. So full~



29 March 2008 @ Sushi King, Equine Park
Me and DeYan had test on that day. This time, I told them about the Buy 1 Free 1 coupon and we went to eat sushies [once more for me] after our test.


Me, DeYan, ChauLun and ChinNam [training mates and a mutual friend]



10 April 2008 @ Sushi King, Equine Park
Today, I went for sushi again. This time with my best pals in MMU. Finally, I managed to go to the RM2 Member's Day [7th - 10th April 2008]. All the plates cost Rm2 only if you have a member card.


Kuan, MinBee and me

The tower of sushi plates [In the process of building the tower, a tea cup is broken. Kids, never play tower building in Sushi King without proper supervision from adults ya]



If you are craving for sushi, do grab this opportunity fast. Today is the last day of 2ringgit sushi! Go to your nearest Sushi King now!

I've had the most satisfying sushi meals in my life [so far]. 3 times in 3 weeks... I guess I won't be thinking about sushi for quite some time now. Billy, out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails