Thursday, May 29, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

24 May 2008 @ Cineleisure, Mutiara Damansara

It's a very memorable day. It marks the end of my tertiary education. It also marks the day I had the worst exam in my entire life. Let's cut the crap and talk about the movie.


Right after the final paper, a whole group of us, mostly my coursemates, decided to had a pleasant dinner together and catch a movie. So we went down to Mutiara Damansara for dinner and watched Indiana Jones 4 at Cineleisure.

Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr. played by Harrison Ford

This movie is the forth series of Indiana Jones. The previous three were filmed in the 80's. So, it's a classic adventure movie directed by the reknowned Steven Spielberg.

Henry "Mutt" Williams played by Shia LaBeouf

Irina Spalko played by Cate Blanchett

I think it's another great movie to catch if you're looking for actions, adventures, solving mysteries and a little humour. The most exciting part starts from where Indiana Jones, Marion and Mutt got chased by Irina and her gang. [especially when they provoked millions of flesh-eating army ants]

Jones holding a Rocket Launcher! And he's going to fire it!

It's not quicksand, it's .... [you'll know what Jones' phobia is in this scene]

They saw something really scary

I gave this movie a very good rating because it kept me from falling aseleep in the 2 hours movie. And I didn't realize the show is going to end until I looked at my watch. It's very classic yet exciting and entertaining.

Give this movie a go while it's still on the silver screen and don't miss it. Billy, out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to watch this movie !!
Oh yah...finally Merdeka ya? ~~ ENjoy then ~~

Billy said...

[yeohcm]
Ya!!
Merdeka!! =P

Anonymous said...

Watched it~!
Whoa this time Indy's "phobia" is extra hugh!! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails