Thursday, November 06, 2008

Klang Bak Kut Teh & Subway Sandwiches

12 October 2008 @ Klang

All of a sudden, JooLi suggested to go Klang for Bak Kut Teh and she invited the TM gang to go together. Too bad Eugene, Mike, ChungSeng and Jacky can't make it.

So, the rest of us depart from Subang Jaya to Klang.


I've tried Bak Kut Teh in Dengkil, Sungai Buloh, Subang, Seri Kembangan, Kepong and even Segamat but I've not tasted the famous Klang Bak Kut Teh!


I don't know which shop is the original one but this shop is rather packed too.


Oh, I just love dipping the Yao Zha Guai's into the soup. Yummilicious!


Go Green! Go healthy! We must have a balance diet, meat and vege's.

And not to forget a pot of hot chinese tea to quench your thirst. =)

Right after my breakfast at Klang, I joined XinWei, Denise and Teresa for karaoke session at Sunway Pyramid.

Then, I met up with my TM gang again for lunch.


12 October 2008 @ Subway, Sunway Pyramid

After a long long thought, we went to Subway for their lunch.


This is my first time dining in Subway and trying out their sandwiches.


They are HUGE! See how we eat the sandwiches~

HanChin

WoonLee

JooLi


ChiaPoh

Me

Sluurpz.. Healthy and yummy sandwiches. I'd definitely go for it again. Billy, out.

3 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

I never try Subway before will give it a try since you give a thumb up

I AM A BLOGGER said...

ooo, tat is ur foodie life. I wanna live like tat too! haha, rmb to exercise though.

Billy said...

[borneo falcon]
yea, you should go have a try! =)

[xjion]
hahaha... I really need to workout..
Getting real fat lately. =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails