Monday, June 11, 2007

Penang & Segamat

So long I've not update this blog. It's been hectic for me in May to finish up all the final assignments, study for final exams and preparing for Future Game Creators Seminar. [First of all, applause to all committee of FGCS for the success of the event *clap clap*] And my holiday officially starts on the 28th of May. I stayed in Cyberjaya for some tennis, swimming, sauna, eat and sleep. I think that time was quite enjoyable as it's peaceful and quiet, good place for relaxation i reckon. Seems like my blog is all about going places now, eh? Well, here it goes again.

1 June - 3 June 2007 @ Penang

Then I went to Penang with my family from 1st of June to 3 of June. We reached Penang in the early evening. Found one small stall at Jalan Melayu that sells Wan Tan Mee. It's the best ever wan tan mee I've ever eaten. And it's CHEAP! For RM2.20 a bowl of Kon Lou Wan Tan Mee that is still hot and delicious, worth it. Totally worth it. I stayed at Tanjung Bungah, the northen side of Penang island and I played parasailing for the first time in my life. The next two days were basically temples visiting and eat eat eat. I ate so much that I think I gained some few pounds in these three days. Too bad I took too little photos, else I'd post tonnes of them. So, here are just some of them.

The view outside the balcony of the Mar Vista apartment

A signboard in a coffeeshop in Penang [I've never seen this kind of signboard in KL though..]

I enjoyed this trip to Penang a lot. It's been a long time since me and my family go vacation together alone, as in no other people that join us. The only thing I hate is the stupid traffic jam on the way back. I was stucked in the car from 2pm - 11pm!! This is the worst jam I've encountered so far I guess. I never thought highway can be THAT jammed up.

9 June - 10 June 2007 @ Segamat, Johor

The main objective of the trip is to visit a friend, Yin Yee, who is getting married in July. And not very much to my surprise, again, she didn't turn up. ["Fong Fei Gei" in short] Nevertheless, Kuan, Bee, LeongKee, Solid and me went to find a lot of nice and cheap food to fill our tummy. [eat again eh?] We ate char kuey teow, chicken chop, ABC, dim sum [costs RM1.20 to RM1.60 per plate ONLY!], black and white bak kut teh for breakfast and chicken rice and wan tan mee for lunch. Basically it was a driving and eating trip. Well, at least I enjoyed it. =D

The very cheap dim sum, quite nice...

The VISITORS to Segamat [Kuan, Solid, me and LeongKee]

MinBee, the Segamat girl and the host [thanks for letting us sleep in your house!]

I still one more week before I start my industrial training. I really feel that I need to lose some weight here. Has been eating eating and eating a lot lately. How I wish I can stay in Cyberjaya to play some tennis and swim. [Talking about swim, I lost my beloved goggles given to me by my dear "big sister" Pui Yee =( ] But I still have stuffs to buy, friends to meet, party to attend, and celebrate father's day. Here, I wish Happy Father's Day in advance to all the dadz in the world especially to my dear dad because he is the coolest dad in the world. =P Billy, out.

2 comments:

beaubee said...

have fun at segamat?u din thanks my dad n mom as they treat u all so tasty food?when u com bac,we will have some other trip.hehe.

beaubee said...

why your blog's title is penand and Malacca?Malacca?or segamat?

Related Posts with Thumbnails