Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My Surprise Langkawi Vacation (Part 4)

17 November 2009 @ Langkawi Island

...continue from previous post

We had our last breakfast at our hotel. Simple but yummy. =)


We wanted to go to the hot springs in the morning but it wasn't open yet. So we headed to the waterfall at Hutan Lipur Durian Perangin. No durians spotted though...


The shops were not opened yet, 2 ladies were sweeping the leaves and we met the same foreigner that we met at Telaga Tujuh the day before. In short, there were not many people around, yet.


I kinda like the place. There are little huts at the side of the stream. At when we go up the steps, you will see a waterfall.


The waterfall. Not a huge one but it's quite nice.

JooLi and I


We actually wore swimsuits/trunks there wanting to play with the water. But the water was freakingly freezing COLD. I contemplated to take the dip but with little persuasion, I did it. Once your body get used to the temperature, it's quite fun though. No sexy photo of mine ya.

The road from hotel to waterfall was a long straight road, with no cars (too early lah)

We went back to our hotel to pack and checked out. Went to have a simple lunch and returned the car at the airport. That's the end of my Surprise Langkawi Trip!

Bye bye Langkawi (see the red bag? It's full of chocolates!)

To end the post, just wanna show off some of my chocolates and JooLi's.


More Hersey's Kisses to add to my office collection

JooLi's white teddy and her chocolates

My white teddy and my chocolates

The only regret is that I missed seeing someone cry in the cable car riding on the cable car, and all the sudden changes of weather that left us with throbbing headaches. Other than that, it was a really good breakaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. Thanks for the surprise gift, JooLi! Billy, out.

2 comments:

Julez said...

One thing that caught my attention:

Your teddy isn't exactly 'white'...its yellowish.white! kekeke

But its farnee~~

Billy said...

[Julez]
He's a very old teddy... Old already got yellowish hair mah.. =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails