Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bubba Gump Shrimp Company

24 May 2008 @ Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

This is the dinner right after me and my friends here became part of the unemployed citizens in Malaysia. After a long discussion, we settled at Bubba Gump at 9pm.


The interior of the restaurant is rather interesting. It has two storeys and there are lots of sign boards and posters hanging around.



The food finally came after waiting for donkey years while all our stomachs are growling.

Forgot the name - Fish with some sauce on top of mashed potatoes

Garlic bread - to go with the sauce in the photo above

Caesar's Salad - taste great with a touch of vinegar

Fishwich - The largest fish fillet burger I've eaten. Lovin' it.

Salmon and Veggie Skillet - Perfectly grilled salmon andfresh vegetables to go with rice

Salad with grilled chicken

Chocolate Cookie Sundae - freshly baked chocolate chip cookie at the bottom with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream for the top. Oh, yummy chocolates~


After filling up our poor tummies, it's time to get high - photo shooting session!

The "Stop Forrest Stop" sign is to stop the waiter if you need any help. Jillian puts the pail on her head! I think the pail is for throwing rubbish in it and she puts on her head.

A group shot - [standing] PingNee, Daniel, Jessica, Steven, Jillian, [sitting] Denise, XinWei, Me, Teresa

At the stairs

The ladies

I was surprised that they have their own souvenir shop right outside the restaurant. They have shrimp soft tors, t-shirts, tabasco sauce and many more.


Most of my friends didn't enjoy the food served. I guess Teresa did a great job in selecting the right dish from the menu, I'm satisfied with all four dishes I shared with her and Jillian.

Aside from that, I think the service is too slow and we need to wait too long for the food. Perhaps it's a saturday night and there're too many customers to be served. Yet, I think it's not a good reason for a bad service.

If you're a seafood lover, you can try to check it out when it's not so crowded. Billy, out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails