Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pulau Perhentian Day 1

15 March 2008 @ Pulau Perhentian

So, we took off from Kuala Besut jetty on a speed boat to Pulau Perhentian. The bumpy, shaky, butt-aching roller-coaster-like ride took the longest 30 minutes ever. [Seriously, it's not advisable for the faint-hearted, like MinBee. =P]

Present to you, the much awaited, Perhentian Island! Tada!



After checking into New Cocohut, we changed, had lunch and off with the boat again for snorkeling at 2pm. We've snorkeled at 4 or 5 sites and was kinda tiring going down the sea and up the boat several times. Too bad I didn't get a chance to see the Green Turtle [it swam too fast].



We got back the to the resort around 4pm. Me and PuiYee hang around at the beach while others went back to clean up and rest. EuHua joined in the fun later on.

Personally, I quite like the sun and me [without the fats]

The ugly sandcastle we've built [Hey, it's meant to be ugly, ok] =P

Some alien footprints we saw on the beach


When the sky is getting dark, I reluctantly got up to clean myself up and get ready for dinner. After dinner, we checked the news [for any report on our incident] while playing chor dai dee [card game].

Me first time in Terengganu [and east coast of M'sia]

TV3 Bulletin Utama

8TV Mandarin News


Nope, no news on us. Not long after that we got bored of that card game, so we went to the beach to enjoy the night. Then, somebody got this idea of drawing with lights and this is what we did.

I wrote my name wrongly AGAIN! [Before this, I wrote my chinese name wrongly - link]

My masterpiece: Butterfly on PuiYee

=) [Big SMILE!]


FYI, that's EuHua and PuiYee's phones for the light effects. It's quite fun to play with the lights, really. Well, after a while at the beach, we went back to our rooms for an early rest as we didn't get much sleep the other night. Lights, out. Billy, out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails