Thursday, October 07, 2010

ITAIC Family Day at Hulu Langat

8 August 2010 @ Hulu Langat, Selangor

It was a very memorable day for China on this date, two years back.

It was a very memorable day for me on this date, this year. Not really.

Anyway, it was my department's first ever family day. They wanted to go to Kalumpang, but due to budget constraints, we went to the cheaper Hulu Langat instead.

My GM giving opening speech

Had some breakfast there and after the opening speech by my GM, we headed off to the land under the big bright sun for games. Pretty lame games we had but all of 'em had fun... well...

Boling Kelapa

My immediate manager and AGM in action

Pertandingan Meniup Belon

Baling Belon Berisi Air

This is the only game I took part in and I won it but gotta give up my prize coz someone told me that committee cannot get any prize. %#@%$#

Lumba Lari Kaki Tiga

Musical Chair for kids...

...and ADULTS!

When all of us were burnt till we pass off as Africans, we went back to the hut for our BBQ lunch.


Prawns, chicken, fish, squid and etc etc... Some were overQ-ed, some were underQ-ed. Not my favourite kinda BBQ lunch.


Everyone sitting on the floor eating

To those who doesn't know what's there at Hulu Langat, Hulu Langat has a little stream and... that's all i guess. *Row row row your boat, gently down the streeeeeeam, Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily, Nothing else is there*


The water was OK lah. Bit murky, bit cooling. What else can you expect from this place right.

Assistant Managers Rock!

We just had our heavy lunch and there we go eating AGAIN. Durians, rambutans, dokongs, fried banana and pulut for tea time. We bought like 100 biji of durians. OMG!


The last activity of the day was prize giving and lucky draws. Hey I'm still sobbing for not getting my Baling Belon prize! But at least I got a consolation for winning some Melaleuca products from the lucky draw. Luckily I won something to cover back my loss. Hahahaha!


Whatever event they plan to do in the future, I hope it's simpler and not that far. Tiring leh.... Billy, out.

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

another nice event^^
and u look slimmer?~~

Billy said...

[xjion89]
omg where got slimmer laaaa.... same same only lah... hahaha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails