Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!

CNY is almost over for the year of earth rat [2008] but I didn't really feel the excitemnet of CNY like it used to be. Probably this year's CNY was too short [4 days only]. =P

As usual, first and second day of CNY were reserved for my relatives. Third day went for movie [Kungfu Dunk] and visited some relatives.

The whole of forth day I spent with my friends from Germany [Ilka, Tabea, Stephy and Eva]. I took them to Batu Caves, ate mamak food, Stanley's house [their coursemate] in Kajang, ate Kajang satay and had dinner at my aunt's house. I pulled a night at my aunt's house and went back Cyberjaya for classes on the fifth day of CNY [monday].

Me, Ilka, Tabea, Stephy, Eva and Stanley [sitting]

It was nice having some foreign friends to visit Malaysia. Hope they'll have a nice journey to Singapore and the rest of Malaysia! Happy Chap Goh Mei everyone! Billy, out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails