Saturday, February 23, 2008

Long Lost Friends Reunion

23 February 2008 @ Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur

Finally, I went to Pavilion! [Reporting to Hofun, Mission 1 completed]

I went there to meet some of my primary school friends, whom I've lost contact more than a decade.

From left:
1. Me
2. Kevin Wong. classmates in standard one only, but he still remembers me. [super memory]
3. PengThian. same class in standard two and three. Exchanged few snailmails but lost contact eventually.
4. PuiYee. No need further elaboration lah.

We had lunch together and chatted about all the times we had in SJKC Jalan Davidson. So many memories... So many rules [in school].... So many punishments...

Then, we went explore a bit in Pavilion, Starhill and Marriott Hotel. I left early to attend a dinner while they stayed for some shopping. It was nice having to see my old friends again after so many years. Can't wait for the next meet up again, with more of other friends turn up hopefully.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails