Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Culture of Bloggin'

I have been staring at this blank space for a long long time, and I still don't know how to start to write. So, what actually is blogging all about? I don't really know. There are a lot of stuffs that I would like to post here but everytime I open the page to start writing, my mind will go blank and at the end, nothing is posted. So, that's why I have "dissapeared" from this blog since my last post around 2 and a half months ago. Many people may think that I am a lazy blogger [which is partially true], but actually, it's the topic and words that hold me back. Sometimes, I feel that I should post something at my blog but it seems that I can't put my fingers together to type. Weird, don't know why... Hehe... Maybe I'm still not used to expressing what's inside my mind to the outside world. For the past one month of my holiday, I feel that I should penned down those valuable, happy moments I had in my blog. But I ain't going to promote my blog to people like some of friends did. Why? Maybe my blog is not that worth your time to read. What comes around goes around. Those that happened to browse through this page and read my posts are okay. It's not that I'm restricting people from reading but maybe I think that this thing here works as a little online diary to me. Diaries should be secretive right? Haha.. I don't know, never wrote any diaries in my life. =P Well, I guess that's all from this post. Don't even know what have i typed here. Not in the mood to check also. Hehe.. Just a simple crap post. Billy, out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails