Friday, June 03, 2011

Phuket Getaway - Preview

We booked this air tickets one year ago during the Air Asia zero air fare promotion. In a blink of an eye, we flew and came back to reality already. Time really flies...


This was my first overseas trip for year 2011. I was pretty excited as I have heard so much about Phuket before the trip. And true to what people said, it's really magical~ Hahaha..

Months before taking off, we have planned our itinerary & hotels at Phuket. Here's what you'll see in my coming posts.

Day 1 - Stroll around Patong, Simon Carbaret Show
Day 2 - Maya Bay, Viking Cave, Monkey Beach, Phi Phi Island, Khai Island
Day 3 - Karon, Kata, Big Buddha, City Tour
Day 4 - James Bond Island, Hong Island, Lawa Island, etc
Day 5 - Patong beach

JooLi, HanChin, WoonLee, Me

First time travelling out of Malaysia with my buddies from work. Had lots and lots of fun with them. Gonna load my blog with more photos from Phuket soon! Stay tune! Billy, out.

3 comments:

Normaron said...

I've bought ticket to Phuket as well for next year during the last zero fair =D

Looking forward to your up coming post and post more details and recommendation as well so that I can reference =)

Thanks!

Billy said...

Hey Norman!
Yeah sure I will put in the details and recommendation for you. No worries.
It's a nice place and I wish I could go again. Hehe..

Surin Beach Phuket said...

We are planning to visit Phuket in mid-Dec.
Thank you for posting.
I've been looking at some of the posts on this website to get an idea about travel in Phuket for my next vacation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails