Monday, February 28, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

2 February 2011 @ My House

It was Chinese New Year again! Yeah, the happiest time for the unmarried people to receive angpows. It's also the time where you hear people asking "Got girlfriend already or not?" and "When you getting married?" bla bla bla...

Skip the nonsense, let's go to the feast. Reunion dinner for my family is quite simple, yet we always end up having way too much leftovers. Well, the Chinese believe that we should have leftover food so there'll always be food on the table.

White Chicken, Roasted Duck, Steamed Fish, Mixed Vege, Stir Fried Prawns, Pork Leg with Mushrooms and Fu Chow Fishball Soup

Mom bought some new decos

Fishes made from angpow packets


3 February 2011 @ My House

Relatives normally visit my house and stay for dinner on the first day of Chinese New Year. We will have vegetarian food that day.

Asam fish, Chicken and Oats, Mutton Curry, White Tofu, Vege & Mushrooms and some Tang Hoon dish

Cousinz

Cards, Beer & Shandy

Group picture

Movie tickets for 12 cousinz

This is the first time we've ever taken a group picture with everyone during Chinese New Year. It was really fun having so many people in da house.

With all the food around, I overate as usual and gained back the 2kgs I lost when I was sick. *sigh* Time for more workout! Billy, out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails