Saturday, March 27, 2010

Idiocracy of Women Drivers

Wow, I've abandon my blog for more than 2 weeks. Guess the lazy bug is crawling up my spine again.

At first I wanted to write about stuffs that happened, but it'll be BORINGGGG! So I put on my creativity hat and started drawing with photoshop. Enjoy my little sketches. =)

This post is specially dedicated to most women drivers. I said most, so don't perasan.

Based on my 2 years experience of active driving on Malaysian roads, I can assure you that most female drivers are terrible drivers. And The Star just confirmed that not too long ago. See! See!!

Scenario 1: Got Space I Will Squeeze
I was driving out of my housing estate and this aunty really pissed me off. A lot of aunties nowadays drive big cars to send their children here and there. So, I'll just use a slightly bigger rectangle to represent the aunty car.

Aunty wants to cross over to make a U-turn and the the traffic was really heavy.


She saw a little space, so she quickly squeeze her big car through. But because there is a traffic light on her left, some cars stopped and she couldn't even budge an inch. So what happened? DEAD LOCK until the traffic light turns green.


Due to the massive amount of cars going towards the traffic light to turn left (no need to wait for traffic light to turn left one mah), all were jammed up just because a big car blocked the road. We had to wait till the traffic light turns green, and there were millions of cars queueing at the back already.


Scenario 2: I Cannot Turn My Head to See the Side
That's another problem with most ladies. They can only see the front!! It happened at my housing estate also. This time, going towards my home.

The lady (represented by red car) wanted to come out from a junction.
So when she saw that the front is empty, she press her accelerator as hard as possible... and... BANG! Cars coming from the left was too near to stop in time to avoid the collision.
Same scenario can be applied to those ladies who want to cut into another lane without even looking at their blind spot first!

My female colleague said that sometimes the girls want to do what the boys can do too (ie overtaking, speeding & etc) but they don't have the skills to do it. That's why they will end up with more summons and accidents.

Dear readers, do you agree with me? Billy, out.

3 comments:

gio said...

haha..nice pictures...

Billy said...

[gio]
thank you thank you =)

Julez said...

you forgot to add how 'duh' some aunties are at parking!! Had to blast my car honk the other day when some lady tried to back park next to me...thankfully i was in the car and got to warn her before she hits me (if i werent there, she'd have hit me and cabut)

Related Posts with Thumbnails