Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Burstday to Me!

30 December 2009 @ Everywhere

I handpicked 17 photos but only 2 were posted up. Don't know why.

Anyway, I had a blast for my birthday last year. I got lots of presents!! And I ate a lot!! If you didn't know, my birthday is near Christmas, and so, I get extra gifts (and food) for Christmas!

4 of 'em are Christmas pressies, the rest are for my birthday =)

I've also got 2 surprise sweeties from WoonLee and Yani.
Tenkiu!! Both are very yummy.

Thanks to my ex-housemates, TM gang, my family and JooLi for the most memorable gift. And also to every single person who sms-ed me, facebook-ed me, and those who only remembered after days and weeks from my birthday. Terima kasih manyak-manyak! Love 'em all. Billy, out.

1 comment:

leo said...

i wanna see your birthday celebration photos eh!

you got a cooler pad for your birthday present?i need it too..

Related Posts with Thumbnails