Monday, September 05, 2011

Never Knew... Genting Highlands...

10 June 2011 @ Genting Highlands

I think I've blogged about Genting Highland numerous times. That shows that I've went up there quite a number of times too.

This time around, I went up with JooLi's family and visited a couple more places which I never knew existed! First up - Chin Swee Caves Temple.


Chin Swee Caves Temple is a Taoist temple strategically located on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land donated by the founder of Genting Group - the late Tan Sri Dato' Seri Lim Goh Tong.

The whole construction of the temple took 18 years and was officially opened in 1994. 7 years and I never bother to take a look at what's inside. Hmm..


I never knew the temple was that big, with so many buildings and statues all around it. It's quite comfortable walking around with the gentle cool breeze.


From the temple, you can also see the lush green slopes of virgin forest and a view of the windy road ascending to Genting Highlands.


Devotees can also pray to the big Buddha and Kuan-Yin statues built in the compound of the temple.


Later that night we went back to our rented apartment at Genting View Resort to make our very own steamboat dinner! Yummies!


12 June 2011 @ Genting Highlands

Somewhere in Goh Tong Jaya, lies this Genting Strawberry Leisure Farms. Seriously, I never know there's a strawberry farm in Genting!


The place is rather big, not only a huge strawberry farm. There're also flower farm, organic bean sprout farm, mushroom farm and a cafe that sells all sorts of strawberry stuffs.

strawberry cacat

everyone having strawberry ice cream

Did you notice I blogged about 10 June and 12 June but not 11 June? Haha... We went to Kuala Gandah on 11 June. I'll write more on that in my next post. Till then, here's a preview on my next post.



Billy, out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails