Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bali - Our Itinerary

Oh gosh, it's been more than 2 months since I last update my blog!! And I know my loyal readers are all drifting away one-by-one. I think there's barely anyone reading my lousy blog now.. But the show must go on!

------------------------------------------------------------

Few months back, I flew down south to a country I have never been before - Indonesia. To be exact, I went to Bali - one of the most beautiful islands in the world.

These are my travel mates to Bali [Nick, Myself, Radi, JooLi & LiJing].


As it was a very short trip. We had to plan very precisely where we want to visit and what we want to do there. So this is our itinerary~

Day 1:
- Ubud town
- Pura Taman Saraswati
- Puri Saren Agung (Royal Palace)

Day 2:
- Mount Batur & Lake Batur at Kintamani
- Pura Tirta Empul & Tampak Siring
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Kuta town

Day 3:
- Kuta Beach
- Tanah Lot
- Pura Taman Ayun
- Uluwatu

Day 4:
- Shopping
- Spa and Massage

Bali is a really big island and it's quite impossible to walk from one place to another without hiring a transport. We actually approached a few drivers to get a good deal before flying there.

Hence, we found Agus [email: baligus1[at]yahoo.com]. He's a nice guy and he followed exactly our itinerary as how we planned it. The fee charged was 400,000 Rupiah per day.

I'll put up more photos of my trips in my coming posts. Billy, out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails